It is an exciting time at Triune Leadership Services. I am preparing to embark on our 10th Year of Leadership Roundtable, which kicks off in three different MN Communities during the first couple of weeks of April.
Ten years ago, three Executive Board Members of the Alexandria Unity Foundation had a vision for creating an opportunity for leaders to learn about servant leadership looking to Jesus as the ultimate model of leadership. Fundamentally that is how Triune Leadership Services, LLC got its start.
I was honored to have the opportunity to take on that challenge and develop the Leadership Roundtable (LRT). Since starting in Alexandria, MN with a core group of 15 leaders, participation in the LRT has grown steadily each year. In the last nine years, over 850 leaders have participated in LRT in six different communities throughout the state.
What has led to the interest in the Leadership Roundtable?
- It is God’s desire that we look to his son Jesus as the model for leadership.
- Leaders are attracted to a setting where they can learn these principles, and develop relationships with others to help them develop and be held accountable for their progress.
- Leaders learn principles that are applicable both in their personal and professional lives.
- Individual’s lives and families are transformed when they get intentional about leading a purpose-driven, values-based life based on timeless principles laid out so clearly for us in the Bible.
- Businesses are seeing their culture move in a positive direction as leaders embark on serving others, building purpose-driven, values-based, high performing teams.
- Communities are being transformed as leaders across all sectors such as business, education, non-profits, government, healthcare, and churches come together with a common purpose and values-based focus on servant leadership.
Year 1 Leadership Roundtable Groups scheduled to start in April 2020:
- Alexandria – 2nd Tuesday of each month
- Willmar – 2nd Friday of each month
- NW Suburbs of Twin Cities – TBD
If you live within the vicinity of any of these MN locations, I would love to have you join one of these groups. Last year we had attendees drive from as far as Walker, MN, Hancock, MN, Coldspring, MN and Milbank, SD, as they found the training to be well worth the drive.
This link, 2020 Leadership Roundtable, will provide more information on the upcoming year of LRT.
Contact me directly at Mark Deterding, to register for the first session in April at any of the locations.
I am consistently inspired by LRT participants and their continued development as proficient servant leaders. They are making a significant positive impact within their spheres of influence. Here is one testimony of what the LRT experience has meant to them as a leader:
“When first presented with the opportunity to be a part of Leadership Roundtable, I was hesitant as to whether I had the time to commit. What a mistake that would have been, to NOT be part of this amazing journey. Leadership Roundtable has shaped my leadership point of view, has provided greater direction and accountability in both my work and personal life and has strengthened my relationship with the Lord. The opportunity to grow with, and learn from other leaders in our community was beyond my expectations. If you are looking to take your leadership to the next level, Leadership Roundtable is the ticket!” – Business Owner in Alexandria, MN
I would encourage you to think about attending the 2020 Leadership Roundtable experience, and also share this information with anyone you feel would benefit from the experience as well.
Again, contact me directly at Mark Deterding, to register for the first session in April at any of the locations.
Thank you so much for all you are doing to spread the movement of servant leadership throughout our world. You are making a difference!
As iron sharpens iron, so one person sharpens another. Proverbs 27:17