I am very excited about another upcoming year of Servant Leadership Roundtable. We are “Raising the Bar” for 2014. In addition to high-end instruction on servant leadership from leaders with a track record of high performance, participants can count on significant enhancement to collaboration between sessions, including being held accountable for delivering on commitments to their development.
2014 will be our fourth year of conducting LRT Groups. This year we will have multiple groups in Alexandria (Year 1 / Year 2 / Year 3/4), as well as groups in Willmar and Marshall. I’m also very excited to announce we will be starting a new LRT Group in Minneapolis.
The LRT consists of learning from experts with real life examples in the business world on how to drive a purpose-driven, values-based culture of servant leadership. Participants also hear how Jesus clearly modeled these same servant leadership skills and tools throughout his life. Many practical tools are provided so participants can move from theory to action and accountability.
A few participant’s comments we received on surveys after sessions were:
- “I heard a message this year, that as we mature, there are fewer and fewer leaders on earth that can really feed us. We should work hard to align ourselves with those few. I consider you guys among them.”
- “I felt the course was excellent and I enjoyed it a great deal. I am anxious to move right into next year’s sessions. It has challenged me and helped me to grow in my faith and in my desire to serve others.”
- “The experience has been profound and so rich and practically helpful.”
- “I just want to say how grateful I am for this experience. I have learned so much about myself and have gained tools that I can use for becoming a servant leader. Mark and Tracy, you are doing great things, and you are impacting lives in such a positive way. Not only the ones that are a part of the training, but also those that are touched by the lives of servant leaders who you’ve mentored.”
- “Personally I love everything about it. Mark is outstanding at uncovering issues we all face in the workplace every day and Tracy is great at exposing how Jesus or some bible character like Nehemiah carried out the principles of servant leadership under more stressful circumstances than we will ever know. All of it is outstanding.”
- “Each session is very thought provoking. We are so blessed to have this opportunity to grow as leaders and as servants.”
God is working through the Leadership Roundtable to make a significant difference in people’s lives!
The schedule for upcoming Introductory Sessions are as follows:
- Alexandria – March 11
- Minneapolis – March 13
- Willmar – March 14
- Marshall – August 13
If you, or anyone you know, have an interest, contact me at mark@Triuneleadershipservices.com. I will then provide additional information to enable you to discern if you would like to participate.
What are you doing in 2014 to advance your personal skills as a servant leader?
“Not so with you. Instead, whoever wants to become great among you must be your servant, and whoever wants to be first must be slave of all. For even the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give his life as a ransom for many.” Mark 10:43-45