Servant leadership is not easy. It takes greater self-awareness, deeper self-control, and soul-deep commitment. If you are a high-performing individual or executive looking to enhance your servant leadership capabilities, you would benefit tremendously from 1:1 coaching.
Here at Triune, you can access 1:1 executive coaching with either Mark Deterding or Sara Thingvold.
- 35 Years Executive Leadership Experience
- ICF – Certified Executive Coach
- Author of "Leading Jesus' Way" and "A Model of Servant Leadership"
- Featured in Ken Blanchard’s book “Leading at a Higher Level”
- Speaker at Ken Blanchard’s Executive Forum in both 2007 & 2011
- Certified MCLC (Master Certified Life Coach)
- ICF - ACC Certified Executive Coach
- Assistant Facilitator, Learning Journeys International Center of Coaching
- Gottman’s Trained Leader, 7 Principals of Making Marriage Work and Bringing Baby Home
- Practitioner, Master, and Narrative Coaching Certifications
- B.A. Psychology, University of Nebraska-Lincoln
Servant Leadership Training
Transform your organization's culture through customized servant leadership training specifically tailored to fit your unique needs. Work directly with Mark to collaboratively create an environment that fosters the service mindset, increased performance, and significant business results. Blend in-person and e-learning training to embed servant leadership principles and practices into the way works gets done in your workplace.
Learn the basics of servant leadership as shown through the life of Jesus. Along with principles to help you lead, get real life examples of how to live and lead like Jesus. As an added bonus, when you purchase Mark's latest book, gain access to additional learning materials for even more insight and applicable use to truly become the servant leader God created you to be.
Discover the Triune Servant Leadership Academy -- an online micro-learning platform designed to help you master servant leadership, once practice at a time. Through our courses, you gain access to training videos, worksheets and additional materials to help you become the servant leader God created you to be. Start by building your foundation, then learn how to build energy, performance, relationships, and character -- both within yourself and across your organization.
Servant Leadership RoundTable
In a group of your peers, learn an actionable, proven model of servant leadership based on the life of Jesus, the master servant leader. Gain an understanding of 5 key areas that servant leaders are responsible to build that will enable you to become the leader that God created you to be and others want to follow. Throughout the training, build your personal Leadership Portrait -- a profound tool that will support you to lead like Jesus, both professionally and personally.
Aligning Jesus’ model of leadership with your family’s calling is a profound and transformational experience. Here at Triune, we offer two services to help you bring servant leadership into the fabric of your family: Family Portrait retreats and Family Coaching sessions.